Rise and shine fitness friends! Welcome to Royal Caribbean’s eco-friendly private island of CocoCay, Bahamas. If adventure is your game enjoy scuba diving, snorkeling excursions, and personal watercraft adventures. For those that want to relax, head over to a free lounge chair or hammock and put your head back for an afternoon nap (you did workout, so you’ve earned it!). To top off a perfect day – meet your friends at the complimentary island BBQ to enjoy a bite to eat!
Please note: Shore excursions will not be available until 3-5 weeks prior to sailing. You will be able to book an excursion once you have received your booking number. Excursions are not included in cruise fare.
Bring it CocoCay….what you got?
- Head out on a glass bottom catamaran boat excursion to view some of the world’s top coral reefs, tropical fish and other exotic marine life.
- Explore the island on your own time and sink your toes in four beautiful white sand beaches
- Take a dive on a scuba excursion with an instructor that brings you to see exotic marine life and beautiful coral reef.
- Send the kids on their own trip to enjoy snorkel sunken ships, rock and roll on floating icebergs, and bounce on water trampolines.
- Speed 175 feet down one of the largest inflatable slides in the world at the largest aqua park in the Bahamas, CocoCay Aqua Park.
- Stroll along the shopping district to pick up a souvenir from local artisans for yourself or family and friends.
- Escape to a more private setting at the beachfront Cabana Club. Soak up the style and tranquility of this chic tropical paradise with your own private beach accessible cabana.