Rise and shine fitness friends! Welcome to Royal Caribbean’s eco-friendly private island of CocoCay, Bahamas. If adventure is your game enjoy scuba diving, snorkeling excursions, and personal watercraft adventures. For those that want to relax, head over to a free lounge chair or hammock and put your head back for an afternoon nap (you did workout, so you’ve earned it!). To top off a perfect day – meet your friends at the complimentary island BBQ to enjoy a bite to eat!
Bring it CocoCay….what you got?
- Head out on a glass bottom catamaran boat excursion to view some of the world’s top coral reefs, tropical fish and other exotic marine life.
- Explore the island on your own time and sink your toes in four beautiful white sand beaches
- Take a dive on a scuba excursion with an instructor that brings you to see exotic marine life and beautiful coral reef.
- Send the kids on their own trip to enjoy snorkel sunken ships, rock and roll on floating icebergs, and bounce on water trampolines.
- Speed 175 feet down one of the largest inflatable slides in the world at the largest aqua park in the Bahamas, CocoCay Aqua Park.
- Stroll along the shopping district to pick up a souvenir from local artisans for yourself or family and friends.
- Escape to a more private setting at the beachfront Cabana Club. Soak up the style and tranquility of this chic tropical paradise with your own private beach accessible cabana.