Known as the most popular destination in The Bahamas, Nassau is a vacation hotspot! The island is known for its white sandy beaches and crystal clear water, and that is just the beginning of what this tropical island has to offer!
Please note: Shore excursions will not be available until 3-5 weeks prior to sailing. You will be able to book an excursion once you have received your booking number. Excursions are not included in cruise fare.
Bring it Nassau…..what you got?
- Grab your fitness friends and take a harbor cruise to the iconic Pearl Island. Its uber private and has all the island perks – colorful architecture, sun decks, traditional Bahamian fare, and breathtaking views of surrounding islands.
- Head over to any of the four casinos to try a hand or throw some dice!
- Grab your friends and snorkel some of the best coral reefs in the world.
- Take a stroll around the island and stop at the famous Straw Market with over 400 vendors making it easy to splurge on everything from jewelry to souvenirs and so much more.
- Get your dance on (or learn how to!) with the sounds of a local Reggae Band and samples of local rum at an evening dance party.
- Learn about the island history with stops to St. Francis Xavier Cathedral and John Watling’s Distillery.
- Splurge on a day pass to the coveted Atlantis Resort for a full day at the 141-acre waterpark featuring over 20 waterslides and a Sea Lion experience of a lifetime.
- Head out on a glass bottom catamaran boat excursion to view some of the world’s top coral reefs, tropical fish and other exotic marine life.