WAYS TO PAY
We're all about flexibility: We offer options for stretching out your payments for your WOD on the Waves vacation (for free!). Deposit as little as $300 per person ($600 for single occupants) to book a room - sign up for an easy payment plan or choose to pay in full today!
Pay full reservation cost at the time of booking.
Pay a $300 per person initial deposit ($600 deposit for single occupants) at the time of booking. A second deposit equal to 50% of the remaining balance is due by October 2, 2018, and the final payment is due by January 2, 2019.
Pay a $300 per person initial deposit ($600 deposit for single occupants) at the time of booking. The remaining balance due will be equally divided by the number of months between your booking date and January 2, 2019.
|Room Type||Two Guests|
|Panoramic Ocean View||$1,119||$863||$735||$2,238|
|Deluxe Ocean View||$1,169||$896||$760||$2,338|
|Ocean View Balcony||$1,249||$949||$800||$2,498|
|Deluxe Ocean View Balcony||$1,399||$1,049||$875||$2,798|
Bringing your family? We offer special pricing for guests under the age of three (3) at the time of sailing. Click here for more details.
The prices shown above are per person based on the number of guests booked in a room and do not include taxes, port fees or gratuities, which are included in the $249 per person additional event fees. Prices shown in the above table are based per person, reflecting how many guests stay in each room. If you are ready to book, click here. If you need to make a payment on an existing reservation, click here.
What does the price of WOD on the Waves include? Your per person price includes:
- Shipboard accommodations for four nights (January 21 - 25, 2019)
- All meals and snacks including breakfast, lunch, and dinner,* as well as 24-hour room service (service charge per order will be applied)
- Some non-carbonated beverages
- Including: Iced tea, some juices, American coffee
- Most WOW exclusive fitness programming and activities
- Nutrition and other skill development seminars from category-leading coaches
- Ship activities include:
- FlowRider surf simulator
- Perfect Storm waterslides
- Mini Golf
- Sky Pad trampoline experience
- Battle for Planet Z laser tag
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Multiple pools and hot tubs
- Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Nightly entertainment such as:
- Theme nights
- Various music and lounge acts
*As served in one of several main dining facilities. Please note dining at specialty restaurants is not included.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
Please note the following is NOT included in the package price:
- Air transportation and transfers (to or from airport/hotel and ship)
- Items of personal nature, such as shore and land excursions
- Optional travel insurance
- Specialty restaurant dining
- Alcoholic beverages, specialty coffees, sodas and bottled water, non-alcoholic beverages
- Excluding water, lemonade, American coffee and iced tea
- Medical services
- Spa and salon services
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Internet access
- Ship to shore telephone calls