Chyna was a swimmer growing up. She swam age group, in high school, and in college. Chyna coached age group swimming for six years before she became a full-time CrossFit coach. She has made her mark in the sport over the years. She now is an eight-time Regional Qualifier and won the California Region in 2017. She has also qualified for the CrossFit Games in 2010, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017. Her highest finish was 6th in 2015 and in the same year, she was a part of Team USA in 2015, that went on to win the Invitational.
Chyna finished 4th at the 2018 West Regional and is on her way back to the Games for her 6th visit. You can tell from Chyna’s social media presence that she does a great job of mixing her discipline in training with having fun and laughing. She is going to be a blast to have on-board in January!
• Home State: California
• Owner and Head Coach of Good for You CrossFit
• CrossFit Games Athlete
• Five-time Reebok CrossFit Games athlete. Placed 3rd in the 2018 Reebok CrossFit West Regional and is headed back to the games for her sixth appearance
• Former Collegiate Swimmer
• Motivation is being actively involved in people’s fitness journey
• Boss of Natasha, her pool unicorn
Want to WOD and party with Chyna?