Please review the following details to ensure that everyone in your stateroom is eligible to sail:
- Infants who are at least 6 months on the day of departure may sail.
- Women who will be less than 24 weeks into their pregnancy on the day of departure and for the duration of the cruise may sail. This policy is due to the risk of premature labor. Pregnant women must have a letter from their doctor (on the physician’s letterhead) stating how far along (in weeks) their pregnancy will be at the beginning of the cruise, that mother and baby are in good health and fit to travel, and that the pregnancy is not high-risk.
- Adults aged twenty-one (21) or older may sail. Any guest under the age of twenty-one must meet one of these criteria:
- Traveling in the same stateroom with an individual twenty-five years or older; or
- Traveling in the same stateroom with their spouse. Proof of age and/or proof of marriage are required.