Austin is the head coach at Reebok CrossFit ONE and has been in the world of CrossFit for 7 years, prior to that he was a personal trainer. His educational background is in Exercise Science where he received a BS in this field. Austin has a passion for simply making people better, and getting people moving in a way that will lead them to a better quality of life. He is a member of the CrossFit HQ Level 1 Seminar staff, as well as a CrossFit Games competitor. Austin has trained everyone from professional athletes to moms and dads, adaptive athletes to CrossFit Games Competitors. As the owner of CrossFit ONE Nation, his goal is to have the best moving box, best community driven box, as well as to develop the best coaching staff in the world, so they can one day branch out and make an even bigger impact on the world!
• Home State: Massachusetts
• GM Reebok CrossFit One, Reebok HQ
• Owner CrossFit One Nation Locations
• Returned for his fifth trip to the Games in 2018 with his team, Reebok CrossFit One
• Five-time Reebok CrossFit Games Athlete
• WOW Crew Dad
Want to WOD and party with Austin?